We have many life groups to meet your needs. If you have questions about life groups or you need help finding the one that fits your needs, please email or call Southwinds Church at 403-703-9920.
What is a Life Group? Small groups of people getting to know Jesus and each other better by: praying together, exploring God’s Word together, doing life together.
Sundays from 7:30-8:45 AM
- Meet at Terry Klassen’s home in Cranston before setting up for church.
- For an address or if you have any questions please contact Darren or the church office.
Thursdays from 7:30-9:00 PM
- We are currently studying the book of Romans. Sign up here for this study to be included in the weekly emails. We meet Thursday nights to discuss the material together & to fellowship.
- There is no cost to this study. You can email the church office to sign up.
- For the address or any other questions, please contact Rachel or Meagan or the church office.