We have many life groups to meet your needs. If you have questions about life groups or you need help finding the one that fits your needs, please email or call Southwinds Church at 403-703-9920.
What is a Life Group? Small groups of people getting to know Jesus and each other better by: praying together, exploring God’s Word together, doing life together.
Men’s Life Groups
Sundays from 7:30-8:45 AM
- Come and join this men’s group as they work through the book Mere Christianity by CS Lewis and answer 2 questions– What is God saying? What are we doing about it?
- Meet at Terry’s home in Cranston before setting up for church. 383 Cranleigh View SE
- If you have any questions please contact Darren or email the church office.
Thursday Morning Men’s Group—10 am
- 10 am Thursdays. This is a great group of guys from Southwinds that gather each week. They would love for you to join them anytime for great conversation and a time to pray together.
- 356 Cranston Rd SE at The Good Earth Café here in Cranston.
Ladies Life Groups
Tuesday Evening Ladies Group – 7:30-9:00 PM (Fall 2017)
- You are invited to join this group of ladies as they work through and discuss Culture Shock – a 12 week study by Chip Ingram: How to Respond to Today’s Most Divisive Issues. This life group will be meeting at Cheryl’s home. 187 Copperfield Grove SE
- Email the church office to sign up to be included in the weekly emails.
- For any other questions, please contact Rachel N. or email the church office.
Wed Morning Ladies Group—9:30 am Starting Sept 27
- Studying 2 Peter and Jude. This group is facilitated by Beatrice and Heather. All ladies welcome!!
- #320- 52 Cranfield Link (call the phone number below for access code to the building).
- For more information call Heather at 403-454- 3977 or Beatrice at 587-224-6907 or email the church office.
Mixed & Family Life Groups
Saturday evenings — 4:30-6:30 Starting Sept 23
- This group will be studying the book of James every other Saturday with potluck supper at the home of Jack and Emily. All are welcome! Bring the whole family.
- For more information contact Darren McKeage at 403-966-2117 or Jack Shih at 587-577-3309 or email the church office.
- 323 Cranleigh View SE